Join one of these webinars for parents and carers, at no cost, provided by the federal eSafety Commissioner.
These live webinars explore the latest research and they are a great way to learn how you can help your child develop the skills to be safer online.
All sessions are delivered by eSafety’s expert education and training team.
This Safer Internet Day 2021 webinar will look at how parents and carers can support young people to have safe and respectful online relationships and what to do if things go wrong.
Dates (Australian Eastern Daylight Time):
- Tuesday 9 February 7.30 to 8.30 pm
- Wednesday 10 February 12.30 to 1.30 pm
- Wednesday 10 February 7.30 to 8.30 pm
- Monday 15 February 12.30 to 1.30 pm
- Monday 22 March 12.30 to 1.30 pm